d6Level BAB Fort Ref Will Feature
1 +0 +0 +2 +2 Sirine Body, Charming Song, Amphibious, Intelligence Damage, Cha+1
2 +1 +0 +3 +3 Fey Singer, Change Shape, Dex+1
3 +1 +1 +3 +3 Initiate Underwater Magic, Wild Empathy, Cha+1
4 +2 +1 +4 +4 Advanced Underwater Magic, Melodic Magic, Dex+1
5 +2 +1 +4 +4 Lure, Cha+1, Dex+1
6+int modifier per level, quadruple at 1st level. Her class skills are Balance, Bluff, Concentration, Disguise, Diplomacy , Escape Artist, Handle Animal, Hide, Knowledge (Nature), Listen , Perform (any), Move Silently, Sense Motive, Spot, Survival, Swim, Tumble, and Use Magic DeviceProficiencies:
A Sirine is proficient with simple weapons, short swords, and shortbowsFeatures:Sirine body:
the sirine loses all other racial bonus and gains fey traits (basicaly low light vision). She is a medium sized fey with base speed 30 foot and swim speed double to her base speed.
She gains the aquatic subtype, which means she can breathe underwater and doesn't take penalties for fighting while swimming.
The Sirine also gains a deflection bonus to AC equal to her Cha modifier and DR/cold iron equal to half her HD.
A Sirine has a +8 racial bonus on any Swim check to perform some special action or avoid a hazard. She can always choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered. She can use the run action while swimming, provided she swims in a straight line.
She also gains a racial bonus to perform checks equal to her class level and half her other HD.
Sirine levels stack with Bard levels for the purpose of determining her daily uses of her bardic music abilities.Charming Song:
Once per day per HD, the Sirine can begin to sing a special song. This functions as a Charm Person spell-like ability with a save DC equal to 10+1/2HD+Cha and it affects everyone within a range of 5 feet per HD who can hear her sing and the effect lasts as long as they remain within range and can hear her singing. A Sirine's song can also be heard underwater and also affects those underwater within range. Anyone who enters the area, must make a save to avoid being charmed. Maintaining the singing follows the full rules of a bard maintaining Bardic Music.
At 3 HD, this ability can also affect animals and at 5 HD it can affect all creatures.
At 10 HD, the effect lingers for five rounds after the Sirine stops singing.
At 12 HD the Charming Song can affect even opponents normally immune to it, but such enemies gain a +5 bonus on their saves and the range increases to 10 feet per HD.Ability increase:
the sirine gains Cha + 1 at levels 1, 3, and 5, and Dex +1 at levels 2, 4, and 5 for a total of +3 cha and +3 dex.Amphibious (Ex):
Although sirines are aquatic, they can survive indefinitely on land.Intelligence Damage:
If the Sirine succeeds on making a melee touch attack, she deals 1D4 intelligence damage and 2D4 on a critical hit. Every 5 HD, the damage dice of the intelligence increases by one step.
With a touch, she can also heal 1D6 intelligence damage caused by a Sirine’s Intelligence Damage ability. The size of the dice increase by one step at 5 HD and another step at ever 5 HD after that.Fey Singer:
At 2nd level a Sirine receives bardic music, spells known, and spells per day as a bard of 2/3 her level, but she has CL equal to her class level and also uses her class levels to determine the strength of her bardic music effects.
If she multiclasses as a bard, the casting and bardic music stack.
Sirine level Bard casting
If a Sirine takes a casting prc, it may choose to advance her casting as that of a bard. So a Sirine 5/loremaster 10 would cast as a 13th level bard.Change Shape:
At 2nd level a Sirine can assume the form of any Small or Medium humanoid 1/day for each HD it has.
* The creature retains the type and subtype of its original form. It gains the size of its new form.
* The creature loses the natural weapons and movement modes of its original form, as well as any extraordinary special attacks of its original form not derived from class levels (such as the barbarian’s rage class feature).
* The creature gains the natural weapons, movement modes, and extraordinary special attacks of its new form.
* The creature retains all other special attacks and qualities of its original form, except for breath weapons and gaze attacks.
* The creature retains the ability scores of its original form.
* Except as described elsewhere, the creature retains all other game statistics of its original form, including (but not necessarily limited to) HD, hit points, skill ranks, feats, base attack bonus, and base save bonuses.
* The creature retains any spellcasting ability it had in its original form, although it must be able to speak intelligibly to cast spells with verbal components and it must have humanlike hands to cast spells with somatic components.
* The creature is effectively camouflaged as a creature of its new form, and gains a +10 bonus on Disguise checks if it uses this ability to create a disguise.
* Any gear worn or carried by the creature that can’t be worn or carried in its new form instead falls to the ground in its space. If the creature changes size, any gear it wears or carries that can be worn or carried in its new form changes size to match the new size. (Nonhumanoid-shaped creatures can’t wear armor designed for humanoid-shaped creatures, and viceversa.) Gear returns to normal size if dropped.
At level 3 a Sirine gains Wild Empathy as druid, with +6 bonus on check. If you have Wild Empathy from some other source your Sirine levels stack with that class for Wild Empathy (you still get +6 bonus).Initiate Underwater magic:
A Sirine learns to cast several spell-like abilities. At level three, the Sirine can cast Invisibility 1/day per HD. (Upgraded to Greater Invisibility at 7 HD, and Superior Invisibility at 15 HD, all forms of invisibility only work on the Sirene herself). Advanced Underwater magic:
At fourth level, a Sirine learns to cast Fog Cloud 1/day per HD as a spell-like ability.Melodic Magic:
A fourth-level Sirine may use her Perform skill instead of her Concentration skill and she can cast spells or activate magic items while singing. She may also maintain a bardic music ability at the same time as her charming song.Lure
At fifth level, the Sirine’s song comes into its full power. Her voice can be heard within 10 feet per HD instead of 5 ft per HD and she can make those affected by it take risky actions such as leaping overboard. This however allows them to attempt a second save with a +4 bonus.
The Sirine is the classical sea-fey who charms people with her voice. She depends on her charisma to protect herself due to a lack of martial abilities and makes for a good skill-monkey.
If you want to play an sea fey who uses powerful enchanting songs alone with magic and her skills, the Sirine is for you.
This is my first attempt at a monster class, and I hope that she is on the right spot on the curve.