Author Topic: Derro  (Read 3982 times)

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Derro
« on: November 07, 2011, 02:24:30 PM »
I didn't see this done yet, so I decided to make the insane dwarves of the underground, the Derro. I hope it's alright.

Derro

HD:d8
LevelBabFortRefWillFeatureAbility Boost
1+0+0+2+2Broken Mindscape, Conflicted Mind, Derro Body, Derro Skills +2, Focused Mindscape, Sneak Attack +1d6, Spell-like Abilities (ghost sound), Sunlight VulnerabilityWis or Cha +2
2+1+0+3+3Broken Mindscape (resistance), Derro Skills +4, Efficient Poison Use, Focused Mindscape (resistance), Spell-like Abilities (darkness)Con +1, Wis or Cha +3
3+2+1+3+3Broken Mindscape (feedback), Derro Skills +6, Focused Mindscape (rebuff), Spell-like Abilities (lesser restoration or sound burst), Sneak Attack +2d6, Spell Resistance (11 + HD)Con +2, Wis or Cha +4

Skills: 4+int modifier per level, quadruple at 1st level. The Derro's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Hide (Dex), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spot (Wis).

Proficiencies: A Derro is proficient with simple weapons, light martial weapons, and all martial and exotic crossbows (which they treat as martial weapons). They are also proficient with light armor and with shields (but not tower shields).

Features:
(click to show/hide)

Comments:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:37:59 PM by Garryl »

Offline Garryl

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Derro
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 02:40:38 PM »
For convenience, here's a table with the Derro's HD-based features.
For effects that are different for sane and insane Derro, the insane feature is listed before the double slash ("//") and the sane feature is listed afterwards.
(click to show/hide)