|Level|| Bab|| Fort|| Ref|| Will|| Feature|
|1|| +1|| +2|| +0|| +2|| Hound archon body, Change Shape, scent|
|2|| +2|| +3|| +0|| +3|| Archon, Hound Hide , +1 Str|
|3|| +3|| +3|| +1|| +3|| Aura of Menace, Celestia Warden, +1 Cha|
|4|| +4|| +4|| +1|| +4|| Magic Circle against evil Celestia Warden, greater, +1 Str|
4+int modifier per level, quadruple at 1st level. Its class skills are Balance, climb, Concentration, Diplomacy, Hide , Jump , Listen , Move Silently , Sense Motive , Spot , Swim, Survival
it's own natural weapons, simple and martial weapons.
Features:Hound Archon body:
at first level loses all other racial bonus and gains outsider traits(basicaly darkvision 60 feets). It's a medium sized outsider with base speed 40, a natural slam attacks dealing 1d4+Str mod and a bite attack dealing 1d8+ Str mod. In a full attack, it may use either the slam or bite attack as a secondary weapon adding only half str bonus to damage and with a -5 penalty on the secondary attack(but not any penalty on the primary). It can combine one natural attack with a manufactured weapon.
A Hound archon also gains a bonus to its natural armor equal to it's Con modifier.Change Shape (Su):
A hound archon can assume any canine form of Small to medium size and back 1/day for each HD it has. While in canine form, the hound archon loses its bite, slam, and any manufactured weapon attack, but gains the bite attack of the form it chooses. For the purposes of this ability, canines include any doglike or wolflike animal of the animal type.
At 4HD, it may also take the form of large canines by expending one extra use of change shape. For each extra 4 HD, it may make the large canine form grow one extra size (huge at 8th, gargantuan at 12th, colossal at 16th), but it must expend one extra use of change shape for each extra size increase.
While transformed into a canine, the Hound Archon gains a circumstancial bonus to Hide and Survival checks equal to its own HD.
* The creature retains the type and subtype of its original form. It gains the size of its new form.
* The creature loses the natural weapons and movement modes of its original form, as well as any extraordinary special attacks of its original form not derived from class levels (such as the barbarian’s rage class feature).
* The creature gains the natural weapons, movement modes, and extraordinary special attacks of its new form.
* The creature retains all other special attacks and qualities of its original form, except for breath weapons and gaze attacks.
* The creature retains the ability scores of its original form.
* Except as described elsewhere, the creature retains all other game statistics of its original form, including (but not necessarily limited to) HD, hit points, skill ranks, feats, base attack bonus, and base save bonuses.
* The creature retains any spellcasting ability it had in its original form, although it must be able to speak intelligibly to cast spells with verbal components and it must have humanlike hands to cast spells with somatic components.
* The creature is effectively camouflaged as a creature of its new form, and gains a +10 bonus on Disguise checks if it uses this ability to create a disguise.
* Any gear worn or carried by the creature that can’t be worn or carried in its new form instead falls to the ground in its space. If the creature changes size, any gear it wears or carries that can be worn or carried in its new form changes size to match the new size. (Nonhumanoid-shaped creatures can’t wear armor designed for humanoid-shaped creatures, and viceversa.) Gear returns to normal size if dropped.
: as the srd ability.Archon:
The Hound Archon gains resistance to electrecity and petrification equal to its HD and and a bonus on saves against poison equal to half its HD.
In adition, all natural attacks and weapons wielded by the hound archon count as good aligned for purposes of bypassing DR.Hound Hide:
The hound archon gains DR/evil equal to half its HD and SR equal to its HD+11. It may raise or lower its SR at any time as a free action.Ability increase:
The hound archon gains +1 Str at levels 2 and 4 and +1 Cha at level 3.
Aura of Menace (Su):
A righteous aura surrounds archons that fight or get angry. Any hostile creature within a 20-foot radius of an archon must succeed on a Will save to resist its effects. The save DC is 10+HD+Cha mod (yes count all the HD, not just half). Those who fail take a -2 penalty on attacks, AC, and saves for 24 hours or until they successfully hit the archon that generated the aura. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect cannot be affected again by the same archon’s aura for 24 hours. Celestia Warden:
The Hound archon can use aid, continual flame, detect evil, message
as SLAs, DC=10+1/2HD+Cha mod. Unless the hound archon uses the 50Gp of ruby dust, his continual flames just last 1 minute per CL instead of being permanent.
Magic Circle against Evil (Su):
A magic circle against evil effect always surrounds an archon (caster level equals the archon’s Hit Dice). It can be dispelled, but the archon can create a new one next turn as a free action.Celestia Warden, greater:
The hound archon can use teleport as a SLA 1/day for each 4HD it has. At 13th level, this ability upgrades to greater teleport.
The hound archon can choose to combine bite and sword in his humanoid form or turn into a wolf to unleash the pain. As it grows, whetever you stay in the class or not, you can become bigger and nastier wolves
If you do stay in the class, you get some nice suport SLAs and extra resistances. Aid is always a nice buff, and magic circle against evil keeps your mind protected. Nerfed the continual flame because I don't think it would be very funny to be able to light everything wherever you go. Aura of menace gets a bonus to DC because it's effect isn't that powerfull anyway. +1 Cha gives a little help with all those abilities,
Decent skills, good BAB, two good saves and +2 to Str allow you to play frontline warrior.
Finaly, you get teleport at level 4, but since it's just 1/day untill lv 8, I believe it's aceptable.