TrinketCG Air Gnome Cloistered Cleric 3/Shadowcraft Mage 4/Divine Prankster 3
Height & Weight:
Racial adjustments: +2 Dex -2 Str
32 point buy, items included
Str 10 -2 racial = 8
Dex 12 +2 racial = 14
Wis 18 +2 level = 20
3'4", 44 lbs.HD:
3d6+4d4+3d6+20 (80 hp)Saves:
F +7, R +7, W +13AC:
19 (+2 Dex, +5 armor, +2 shield), touch 12, flat-footed 17Initiative:
Low-light vision, Listen +5, Spot +5BAB/Grapple:
Dagger +4 melee or ranged (1d3-1,19-20/x2)
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against creatures of the earth subtype, including extraplanar creatures from the Elemental Plane of Earth.
- -2 penalty on all saving throws against spells, spell-like abilities, and supernatural abilities with the earth subtype or used by creatures of the earth subtype, including extraplanar creatures from the Elemental Plane of Earth.
- Breathless (Ex): Members of air races do not breathe, so they have immunity to drowning, suffocation, and attacks that require inhalation (such as some types of poison).
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength: Air gnomes are agile, but lack physical power.
- +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against Large or larger creatures of the earth subtype.
- Small: As a Small creature, a gnome gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Gnome base land speed is 20 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: A gnome can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Familiarity: Gnomes may treat gnome hooked hammers as martial weapons rather than exotic weapons.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against illusions.
- Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against illusion spells cast by gnomes. This adjustment stacks with those from similar effects.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen checks and Craft (alchemy) checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Gnome. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, and Orc. In addition, a gnome can speak with a burrowing mammal (a badger, fox, rabbit, or the like, see below). This ability is innate to gnomes. See the speak with animals spell description.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day—speak with animals (burrowing mammal only, duration 1 minute). A gnome with a Charisma score of at least 10 also has the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation. Caster level 1st; save DC 10 + gnome’s Cha modifier + spell level.
Cloistered Cleric 3:
Shadowcraft Mage 4:
- Domains (Gnome,
- Lore (+6)
- Spontaneous Domain Casting ACF (PHBII) for Gnome domain
- Exchanged Knowledge domain for Divine Magician ACF (Complete Mage)
- Turn Undead 18/day
Divine Prankster 3:
- Cloak of Shadow (35% miss chance)
- Silent Illusion
- Shadow Illusion
- Extended Illusion
- Comedic Performance 3/day
- Inspire Courage +1
- Infuse Figment (spend turn attempt for +10 DC to disbelieve figment)
- Disguise Spell (Gestures)
1st - Heighten, DMM (Heighten)F, Skill Knowledge (Sleight of Hand)F
3rd - Spell Focus (Illusion)
6th - Earth Sense
9th - Earth Spell
Flaw - Feeble (-2 to Str, Dex, Con-based skill checks)
Flaw - Weak Will (-3 to Will saves)
Hide 8 ranks
Concentration 13 ranks
Spellcraft 13 ranks
Knowledge (Arcana) 10 ranks
Bluff 13 ranks
Decipher Script 13 ranks
Knowledge (Religion) 6 ranks
Sleight of Hand 10 ranks
Heal 6 ranks
Perform (Comedy) 13 ranks
Sense Motive 6 ranks
Nightsticks x3 [22500gp]
Bag of Tricks (Gray) x3 [2700gp]
Handy Haversack [2000gp]
+1 Mithril Shirt [2100gp]
-- Least Crystal of Adaptation [500gp]
Masterwork dagger [302gp]
4 torchbug paste (CS 120) [100gp]
Hand of the Mage [900gp]
Wand of Lesser Vigor [750gp]
Healing Belt [750gp]
Anklet of Translocation [1400gp]
Darkwood shield [257gp]
Pearl of Power I [1000gp]
Lesser Rod of Extend [3000gp]
-- Least crystal of return [300gp]
Third Eye Clarity [3000gp]
Lesser Rod of Sculpt [3000gp]
-- Least crystal of return [300gp]
Bottle of Shapesand [100gp]
Everfull Mug [200gp]
Everlasting Rations [350gp]
5-lb rock [0gp]
Nugget of Garl Glittergold [350gp]
50' silk rope [50gp]
Tree Feather Token x3 [1200gp]
Dull Grey Ioun Stone w/ Continual Flame [75gp]
Talisman of the Disk [500gp]
Remaining funds: 1,224gp
1st - Ray of Enfeeblement
2nd - Rope Trick
3rd - Shivering Touch [Frostburn 103]
4th - Friendly Fire [Exemplars of Evil 27]
5th - Lesser Ironguard
6th - TBD
7th - TBD
8th - TBD
9th - TBD
- 0th - Cure Minor Wounds x2, Detect Magic x2, Create Water x2
- 1st - Silent Image, Sign, Ebon Eyes x2, Shield of Faith, Conviction, Lesser Vigor
- 2nd - Rope Trick, Divine Insight x2, Close Wounds x2, Bewildering Substitution
- 3rd - Shivering Touch, Magic Circle Against Evil, Mass Lesser Vigor, Dispel Magic, Mass Resist Energy
- 4th - Friendly Fire, Divination, Freedom of Movement, Death Ward
- 5th - Lesser Ironguard, Revivify x2, Heightened Silent Image
Trinket is a member of the Glintshadows, a secret order of Shadowcrafters hidden in plain sight within the clergy of Garl Glittergold. When word was sent asking for a gnomish deposition to Hem-Ahrim, Trinket was chosen to represent due to his unusual intelligence and versatility with magic.