Author Topic: Is there some sort of succession line for the forum in case of admins going MIA?  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • 50% Cripple, 50% Awesome. Flip a coin.
    • View Profile
The forum has been pretty quiet these days, and I had a weird spike of anxiety about the future of MinMax. Is there some sort of system in place to hand the site off to someone if the admin(s) go missing?

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile
Its pretty active in Discord form, though.

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
Its pretty active in Discord form, though.
Yup. I'm on there far more than I post here at this point, but that's mostly because discord is relatively temporary realtime socializing, whereas the forum is a place to discuss stuff that will be referenced longterm by old and new members alike.

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
No, Strat has control of everything and I think currently he is the only one with access.

Offline Nytemare3701

• DnD Handbook Writer
    • View Profile
No, Strat has control of everything and I think currently he is the only one with access.

WE MUST PROTECT STRAT

Offline Stratovarius

• Forum Host
  • Administrator
  • Arhosan Emperor
    • View Profile

Prime had access as well, but he's kind of disappeared... Which has left me as last person standing at the moment.

Offline ketaro

• Epic Member
  • I'm always new!
    • View Profile

Prime had access as well, but he's kind of disappeared... Which has left me as last person standing at the moment.

You hiring?  :rolleyes