Author Topic: Swinging in to see what has been going on.  (Read 2306 times)

Offline archangel.arcanis

• View Profile
Swinging in to see what has been going on.
« on: March 01, 2012, 03:02:03 PM »
I know I have been gone for a couple of months now and I thought about this place and wanted to see what is going on.

With me I've been looking for work since Jan 1 without luck, fortunately I was working in the oil field and knew my job could disappear at any time so I planned for a similar situation to what happened. I'm getting married in a few weeks, on St. Patrick's day. Been playing lots of video games between looking for and applying for jobs. I've pretty much left D&D behind as I've got a new gaming system that I'm getting pretty involved in, it isn't perfect but I like what I'm seeing and I have a chance to speak with the developers frequently to have my opinions on what is wrong heard and addressed in some way.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
Re: Swinging in to see what has been going on.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 10:54:48 PM »
was wondering if u were ok

Offline dman11235

• DnD Handbook Writer
  • Disclaimer: not at full capacity yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 11:05:53 PM »
Some breaking occurred, the hovercart was involved, and that's about we know.

Well, I'm back in the boards, but I'm glad to see you back too.  I was actually wondering where you had been.  Hopefully things are starting to go better now?
My Sig's Handy Haversack  Need help?  Want to see what I've done?  Want to see what others have done well?  Check it out.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 01:02:12 AM »
Thanks for the concern guys. Things haven't changed a lot, but that also means they haven't gotten worse. The little one had a cardiologist appointment recently and was told no major issues other than lack of weight gain and don't come back until after her birthday in May. I've had a few job interviews, but no offers yet. One should get back to me by the end of next week and the guy was really interested despite me wanting full time and the position not really being full time.

We also had a bit of good luck as well that I just thought about. We won a free vacation to the Bahamas as a promotion from the bridal registry. We need to pay for our air fare down there, but get 5 days at an all inclusive resort.

Offline bhu

• Uncle Kittie
  • DnD Handbook Writer
  • Fnord bitches
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 05:55:12 PM »
any chance you'll be able to Pbp again if things settle down?  Your disappearance is currently fairly central to the campaign  :D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 06:45:27 PM »
any chance you'll be able to Pbp again if things settle down?  Your disappearance is currently fairly central to the campaign  :D
I'm just not sure when things will settle down at the moment. If you need me back I think I can make sure to check in here enough to participate though.