Gaming Discussion > Other Games

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

<< < (3/3)

Stratovarius:
Since it's been brought up, I should mention that just this week we've (PRC) released Binding, with every WotC vestige and prestige class for the system. And a fully functional Bind Vestige feat that any character can take.

phaedrusxy:

--- Quote from: Stratovarius on March 29, 2021, 01:53:23 PM ---Since it's been brought up, I should mention that just this week we've (PRC) released Binding, with every WotC vestige and prestige class for the system. And a fully functional Bind Vestige feat that any character can take.

--- End quote ---
Wow... I should go back and check this out! Haven't played NWN in years! Had some great times playing through custom modpacks.

Stratovarius:

--- Quote from: phaedrusxy on April 09, 2021, 09:42:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: Stratovarius on March 29, 2021, 01:53:23 PM ---Since it's been brought up, I should mention that just this week we've (PRC) released Binding, with every WotC vestige and prestige class for the system. And a fully functional Bind Vestige feat that any character can take.

--- End quote ---
Wow... I should go back and check this out! Haven't played NWN in years! Had some great times playing through custom modpacks.

--- End quote ---

Drop on by!. Would love to walk you through it.

altpersona:
Come on in, the water is fine  :D

Stratovarius:

--- Quote from: altpersona on April 09, 2021, 12:07:44 PM ---Come on in, the water is fine  :D

--- End quote ---

Yes, Alt has been keeping me company for years. Even runs a few servers for us. Don't worry, he doesn't bite!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version