Gaming Discussion > Other Games

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

<< < (2/2)

phaedrusxy:

--- Quote from: RickDangerous on March 24, 2023, 05:52:04 AM ---It has been a while but I took all your advice to heart and started the game for the fourth time! I was able to beat it! It wasn't easy, it was more of a rough love but I did it and now I am eyeing The Path of Righteous. Thank you guys for your help :)

--- End quote ---
I never did finish it. :lol I was pretty far in, I think (was crowned Queen, hit level 17 IIRC) and ultimately got bored and quit. (Unless that is considered the finish... I guess maybe there might not be a discrete end point?)

Nanshork:

--- Quote from: phaedrusxy on April 10, 2023, 09:28:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: RickDangerous on March 24, 2023, 05:52:04 AM ---It has been a while but I took all your advice to heart and started the game for the fourth time! I was able to beat it! It wasn't easy, it was more of a rough love but I did it and now I am eyeing The Path of Righteous. Thank you guys for your help :)

--- End quote ---
I never did finish it. :lol I was pretty far in, I think (was crowned Queen, hit level 17 IIRC) and ultimately got bored and quit. (Unless that is considered the finish... I guess maybe there might not be a discrete end point?)

--- End quote ---

There is an actual end with a little movie about what happens to your companions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version