Author Topic: Hey I guess  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Milo v3

• I will never be able to decide what to put here
    • View Profile
Hey I guess
« on: February 06, 2014, 10:16:05 AM »
Hey Minmax, my username is Milo v3 (for a very stupid reason [poor taste was involved {Hmm... Wonder how many of these I can do without sounding like a complete idiot}]) basically everywhere on the net whether it's Giant in the Playground, here obviously, IRC chats (though for *reasons* it's missing the v3), and even on the dreaded DanD wiki which I originally went to every now and then in the horrible origin of my homebrewing.

I play things from The Window, d20 Modern, 3.5e, Pathfinder, Lords of Creation, Pokemon Tabletop Adventures, Pokemon Tabletop United, a non-homebrew homebrew system called Skies of Galtur  and am hoping to play some nWoD soon. Though I do have a life outside of tabletop gaming.... like ummm..... videogaming.... and umm.... no that's basically it.... Damn *Facepillow smilie is required*

I live in Australia, which is an immense problem when your afraid of spiders like me, and you find yourself surrounded by a million of them at all times..... each one the size of your hand and ready to devour your souls.

So... umm yeah..... Hey I guess.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:04:55 PM by Milo v3 »

Offline sirpercival

• Epic Member
  • you can't escape the miles
    • View Profile
Re: Hey I guess
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 10:19:00 AM »
I am the assassin of productivity

(member in good standing of the troll-feeders guild)

It's begun — my things have overgrown the previous sig.