Author Topic: [3.5] [Base Class] [Mythos] Philothusia/Phileotheysia Exceptional Mythoi  (Read 398 times)

Offline Draco Dei

• Innovative Homebrewer of Loquacity
    • View Profile
I am uploading these because my hard-drive may or MAY NOT be crashing. They are more up-to-date than what is on GitP, but are unfinished, and may contain outright errors, especially in terms of omissions in the "Sequel(s)" portions. Balance may also be ill-considered due to lack of rereading.

((Do something with (Greater) Slide that works on allies only???))

Yes, there is only TWO Mythoi in this post at the time I'm updating this. The second has some very large tables in it (in a sub-spoiler) to help out with some non-trivial math (not HARD, just non-trivial), and the NEXT mythos is huge due to having a great many manifestations, many of which are multiple paragraphs.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 05:58:15 PM by Draco Dei »
P.E.A.C.H. = Please Examine And Critique Honestly

Offline Draco Dei

• View Profile
I am uploading these because my hard-drive may or MAY NOT be crashing. They are more up-to-date than what is on GitP, but are unfinished, and may contain outright errors, especially in terms of omissions in the "Sequel(s)" portions. Balance may also be ill-considered due to lack of rereading.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 06:01:12 PM by Draco Dei »

Offline Draco Dei

• View Profile
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 09:09:53 PM by Draco Dei »

Offline Draco Dei

• View Profile
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2024, 11:42:18 PM by Draco Dei »

Offline Draco Dei

• View Profile
Okay, should be safe to post in this thread now!