Author Topic: 3.5 Paladin gestalt knight  (Read 81 times)

Offline Mathlamort

• Lurker
  • I'm new!
    • View Profile
3.5 Paladin gestalt knight
« on: September 16, 2024, 04:36:13 PM »
Hi,
I feel a bit weak with my caracter. My carac for now are : Str 14, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 16 and cha 26, I have chose the saint archetype.
I have AC 36 (base 10, Natural armor 3, Full plate +3 - 11, Shield +3 - 5, Intuition 3 (Wis bonus), Deflection 4 )
For the moment I am Paladin / Knight level 8 , I need help for the future. I don't know what to do to improve damage and AC.
Any clue ?

Offline Versatility_Nut

• I'm new!
    • View Profile
Re: 3.5 Paladin gestalt knight
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2024, 06:24:15 PM »
If Dragon Magazine is available, then the Gauntlets of Heartfelt Blows are a 12,000 GP item that gives +Cha modifier Fire damage to melee attacks, including any Touch attacks. A Wand of Thunderlance may be pricy on upkeep, but gives you a 20 ft. reach 3d6 attack using Charisma for attack and damage that should keep your Iterative Attacks.

Knight of the Sacred Seal takes Binder levels to enter, but its 2nd level gives a Swift Action for 1 round of Cha to AC and Reflex saves with a 5 round cooldown that covers adjacent allies at 3rd making for quite the trouble hurting guys next to you and explicitly doesn't restrict Paladin multiclassing. Risen Martyr 2 gives Deflection to AC with the strings of the Deathless type (bringing d12 HD but you lose your 16 Con) being locked to the PRC to 10 (less an issue in Gestalt) and getting an unavoidable trip to the Upper Planes the following level (which is realistically a minor inconvenience by then given Plane Shift rates).

Offline Nanshork

• Homebrew Reviewer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 3.5 Paladin gestalt knight
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 01:18:36 PM »
I'd suggest checking the X Stat to Y Bonus guide for other things you could do with your Charisma above and beyond what V_Nut already mentioned.