From Magic of Eberron these are higher powered but have an extra limitation. The bonuses depend on the elemental type.
Elemental Flesh [Any]: [Flesh] cannot be your first elemental graft of that type, 50%fortification and stun immunity chance, 8hp, 31k. Decent only because of the passive bonuses from other grafts.
Air Elemental require no earth grafts and give (grafts-1) x 5' ms
- Buffeting Fists [Air]: [Arms] as if deflect arrows but 1+dex times, 1/day standard action large size wind bullrushes creatures within 10' with str=yours+10 but max of 5' push back (no effect on you), -4hp, 13k. Good with high dex.
- Dust Form [Air]: [Legs] 1/min when not underwater take a move action to blind adjacent living creatures unless they Fort save, -6climb, jump, swim, -4hp, 7k. No range.
- Whirlwind Form [Air]: [Skin] not underwater standard action at will 20'fly (perfect) but -4listen, search, spot, hide, move silent, -2con, 58k. Low speed, high cost. Only take this if you really, really need maneuverability.
Earth Elemental require no air grafts and give (grafts-1) x DR2/-
- Earth Glider [Earth]: [Arms] no mark, no tunnel, no metal earth swim=ms rounds=1/3HD, -2dex, -6hp, 113k. Very expensive but also potentially very useful.
- Stony Plate [Earth]: [Skin] +1nat, always stacks, -4hp, 2.8k! Cheap.
- Tremor Graft [Earth]: [Legs] move action if touching ground to learn creature locations within 20', -5'ms, -2hp, 6k
Fire Elemental = require no water grafts and give (grafts-1) x2 reflex & initiative
- Hands of the Flaming [Fire]: [Arms] swift 1 round 1d6 fire upon touch and through metallic weapons which cease immediately if taken, -4hp, 13k
- Incediary Skin [Fire]: [Skin] Fire res5, 1 damage to self each use which is immediate action until end of turn but upon natural weapon hits enemies are dealt 1d6 fire with reflex DC off con, -4hp, 17k. You hurt yourself, it's costly and its weak.
- Sorching Gaze [Fire]: [Head] free action unless directed as standard action, 30' gaze 1d6 fire Fort DC off con, full round all combustibles 1d6 fire/round within 30' (attended or magic itmes DC15 refl), -2spot&search, -4hp, 7k. Flavorful but not worth the penalties
Water Elemental = require no fire grafts and give 20+10' swim speed or +5' swim per water graft for multiple grafts
- Aqueous Body [Water]: [Flesh] concealment underwater, permanent water breathing, -2dex, -6hp, 13k. Decent if you need water breathing
- Breath of the Water [Water]: [Head] immunity to "all effects that cause dehydration," never need to drink, 1/hour standard action breath gives adjacent creatures or yourself negation of exhaustion, fatigue, nausea, paralysis, sickening, stunning, auto stabilizing the dying. 9k, -hp. This is very helpful for a support build.
- Oceanic Adaptation [Water]: [Arms] FoM on or under water including bogs, +2dam if all underwater fighting, -4hp, 8k. Niche but wonderful for an aquatic campaign